Wednesday 31 August 2011

Healthy Stuffed Pita Bread Recipe

hey guys i was bizey mackin my 3rd meal of the day and i thought to my self why not shear it with you. ingredient amounts will weary from prison to prison based on there daily requirements

ingredients:
2 brown pita breads
100g chicken breast

half a avo
1/3 green pepper
1/3 yellow pepper
1/3 red pepper
2 hand fulls spinach
spices:
Cheyenne pepper
oregono

parsley


black pepper
  depending on preference you can chop dice your green yellow red peppers. I personally dice them up with my spinach its up to you how you like it. first slice your pita bread in half u sud be able to separate the pita bread in the medial so it macks a cavity were you can put your chop or diced peppers
 now tack your grilled chicken breast or how ever you  made your chicken breast and tack your chicken breast and brake it into small pieces witch you can put in your pita bread
you cud eat it as is but for my meal i added a lil avo to get in my fats you can use low fat cheese or what eva i was in the mood for sum avo hop you guys enjoy it


No comments:

Post a Comment